ALL-AROUND PA AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (full time, 38 hours a week)
The job requires that you are well organized, detail-oriented, highly responsible and customer orientated.
You should have knowledge of Office 365 and SAP.
You need to be able to independently fulfill the job requirements while reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Manage the agenda of the CEO and the designers ;
- Contact person for the designers if bookings (restaurant, theater, etc) need to be done a;
- Bookings of travels both for the CEO, V&R and the team;
- Take care of the office in general and contacts with the cleaning company, coffee/thee distribution, etc…;
- Contact person who liaises with the common reception;
- book-keeping, balance monthly accounts, reconciliations;
- manage accounts payables and accounts receivables;
- monitor liquidity position and cash flow management;
- petty cash; employee expenses & company credit cards;
- administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer service;
- have a solution-oriented and service-oriented attitude;
- have 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- are accurate, have good analytical skills, are independent and team player;
- are fluent in spoken and written Dutch, English and possibilly Italian;
- are interested in the company’s business;
- live not far from the business location (Amsterdam).
- the opportunity to work within an international company;
- a work environment characterized by young, dynamic and professional colleagues;
- opportunities for further professional development.Apply now Back to vacancies