Title: Junior Associate or Associate, Legal and Compliance and Office management
(English and Dutch speaking; French and/or German is an added value not a must, any other language would be an advantage,)
You have 1-5 years’ experience as an assistant in a corporate secretarial and or corporate administration department with a fiduciary, law firm or corporate department in the Netherlands. And also in an office management position
Reports to: Management and the head of compliance team
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
• Preparing and tracking legal documentation relating to corporate administration;
• Support compliance team with printing, preparing and getting documents signed;
• Ensure organised distribution, saving, filing and scanning of all documents (electronic and hard copy);
• Coordinating signatures on corporate documents;
• Liaising with banks for the opening and closing of bank accounts. Verifying and updating authorized signatories on bank accounts.
• Ensuring the accuracy of the Company database by constantly updating the information when available;
• Gathering, preparing, executing annual auditor’s confirmation requests;
• Type, prepare and check overall quality of documents and presentations in general.
• Management of the general calendar of the Company, which includes management of two meeting rooms.
• Responsible of the office management (which include amongst other, ordering of office supplies, lunch for visitors, internal food and beverages, first contact person for the cleaning company and landlord,…)
• Preparing and managing express courier
Education and Skills:
Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications, Word knowledge is a must;
Fluent in English and Dutch; any other language would be an advantage (French and/or German is an added value not a must);
Experience working with and maintaining strong working relationships with bank institutions.
A very good team-player
Ability to work independently
Accuracy and attention to detail
A proactive and professional person
Ability to deal effectively with people
Professional manner both in person, on email and phone
Has a positive attitude and is flexible
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Be able to build and maintain strong relationships both within and outside the firm
Ability to work under pressure and manage stress well