Job title: Key Account Manager – large accounts
Reporting line: Regional Sales Manager – Benelux (based in Amsterdam)
Main missions and tasks:
· To manage a portfolio of existing customers
· To acquire a thorough understanding of existing key customer needs and requirements and thereby facilitate implementation of our value-add solution
· To develop and expand sales of additional and new products and services
· To work direct or together with the Customer Partner to obtain the highest possible customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
· To prepare regular sales progress and forecast reports through working with our CRM system.
· To participate in developing existing Partners
· To participate to local sales show
- To maintain and develop the long-term Customer satisfaction level.
- To develop the sales to a portfolio of existing customers.
- Increase the adoption-rate of the companies' products and services.
· Develop and execute a customer specific statistical business plan, KPI and budgets.
· Facilitate continues regular meeting with Customers
· To set up our commercial propositions by interacting with different internal departments: sales administration, marketing, installation, project management, etc.
· To continuously maintain and develop Customer relations ranging from mid-management to C-level
· Autonomy: this position allows a great autonomy, to organize its schedule and sales travels. Customers negotiations are done in close cooperation with the Benelux team and in line with the instructions given by the manager.
· Successful experience in a similar position (Key Account Manager or Area Manager)
· Minimum 4-5 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
· Industry experience and knowledge of industry sectors is an asset
· The candidate must be familiar with the sales of technical solutions and preferably from the retail market.
· Dutch and English
· Excellent Relations skills ranging from store level to company C-level.
· Ability to identify solution value for the individual customers and transforming this into additional sales.
· High level of personal drive and proactive work methods
· Possess ability to prioritization of the strategic tasksApply now Back to vacancies