Our client is a dynamic international company with strong track record in marketing and sales of fine and speciality chemicals. for the EMEA Industrial market segment the company is currently looking for a:
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER GERMANY
This position is an integral part of a Multi-disciplinary sales team and focuses on key acount management and retenion of our valued customer base. Senior Account Mangers are resposible for maintaining and growin business with existing acoounts within the process fluids, lubricants and fuels territory.
A DAY IN YOUR NEW CAREER:
- You will develop relationships with customers within process fluids lubricants and fuels territory, ranging from small/medium businesses to larger complex organizations.
- Leverages relationships with strategic customer base to identify new sales opportunities into new business
- You will communicate with new people every day, developing long-term partnerships with your customers while building trust and rapport.
- You will maintain understanding of customer's business, including their decision making process, industry needs, trends, and competitive situation.
- You will work in a team-based, telephone-driven sales environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach.
- You will perform collaboratively with your other sales team members to drive account growth.
- You will develop technical expertise and knowledge of our client's product offerings.
- You will maintain and develop customer profiles within CRM.
- You will develop and maintain strong market awareness, and share your insights with your team
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Four-year degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business, or other related discipline; or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience, or chemical industry background with strong desire to develop a professional career.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills, including the ability to engage a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills is required. CRM or other database experience, and familiarity with web-based applications highly desired.
Back to vacancies
- High-energy level paired with curiosity and keen desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic, aggressively-growing company.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.