Accounts Payable Account Receivables Accountant
Back to vacancies
- Maintain account payables, receivables and general accounting ledgers by registering the appropriate accounting transactions;
- Reconcile the transitory account;
- Process relevant reference documents for the account transactions';
- Assist the reporting department on the activity of trade balances, intercompany reconciliation process by timely providing the correct and accurate documentation form the treasury department, perform the bank reconciliation line by line.
- Provide support tot he Dutch VAT (BTW) reporting where required;
- Assist the Accounting Supervisor during the Year End audit activities;
- Give support tot he Accounting Supervisor during the Year End audit activities;
- Preparation of accounts receivables by collection adequate supporting documents;
- Reconcile the transitory accounts;
- Check outstanding balances of vendors and customers;
- Perform other duties as assigned.