Our client is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home.
The company's products are available at over 35,000 retailers in more than 118 countries. The company designs and manufactures products for every room, including picture frames, garbage cans, window treatments, kitchenware, tabletop accessories, bathroom accessories, decorative hardware and furniture.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to provide customer service excellence and inside account management for accounts across Europe. This position involves working closely with Sales Representatives, the Sales Manager and the Toronto Head Office to meet the information requests and operational requirements of each account. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and be highly organized. Customer service and/or logistics/operational experience in a FMCG organisation is definitively a plus.
This position requires fluency in FRENCH AND ENGLISH and/or any other European language.
1. Manage the customer order process for dedicated European territories.
2. Receive, research and resolve queries in a timely manner relating to customer inquiries
3. Create and maintain the European customer database
4. Assisting with product and pricing information, status/progress of order,
5. Advise customers, Sales Representatives and Sales Managers of stock status, ship dates, and deliveries terms
6. Monitor outstanding order report to ensure that all orders for assigned accounts are followed up and appropriate action is taken 7. Manage returns and credit requests
8. Communicate with internal departments to quickly resolve any issues that may arise. Maintain a good rapport with Sales Representatives and buyers. Resolve requests for credit adjustments and returned merchandise
9. Take telephone calls to assist our customers and sales force
10. Attend European tradeshows and meetings as required
11. Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT: Although the product knowledge is acquired on-the-job, at least 1-2 years of customer service and on-line system experience is required. This position requires strong telephone, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to handle customers with diplomacy. General computer knowledge is required and knowledge of Word, Excel and Email is an asset. Having a proactive mindset is a must.
This position is located in Almere.Apply now Back to vacancies