The Officer will work in a team of Corporate Affairs professionals and specifically shall give support regarding all activities connected, applicable and pertinent to the Corporate Affairs Services rendered by means of specific service contracts
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in providing all the necessary corporate secretariat services required by the Company and its Dutch and foreign affiliates and subsidiaries; in particular all corporate secretariat activity required in connection with board- and shareholders’ meetings.
· Assist in the organization of board meetings and shareholders general meetings of affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures and other entities directly controlled by the company which includes amongst others, boardroom bookings, ensuring parties to the meetings receive corporate documents in due time, preparation of Board Resolutions, Shareholders Resolutions, Board Meeting Minutes, Shareholders Meetings Minutes, internal memoranda and accurate filing of relevant documents
· Assist in the processes and procedures which are used to grant and revoke Powers of Attorney to the Company’s representatives. · Assist in the process of incorporation of Dutch companies and registration of local branches in conformity with local laws.
· Assist in the process of liquidation of Dutch companies and local branches in conformity with relevant laws.
· Liaising with the corporate secretariat services departments of the affiliated companies or, if required, performing corporate secretariat services on their behalf
· Updating the data-base of board members of the Company’s affiliates.
· Assist the head of the department in reporting to head offices in Rome and Milan respectively.
· Performing all the aforesaid activities in compliance with the Group directives, policies and internal regulations, liaising with HQ. corporate secretariat services department.Apply now Back to vacancies