Junior Product Manager
Purpose of this role
The Junior Product Manager is the main support for the Product Manager. In this dynamic role, you will be supporting the Product Manager of two or our brands in a variation of activities.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Support the improvement, management and monitoring of the product life cycle.
Implementing HQ’s feedback and guidelines alongside (wherever necessary and applicable);
- Support the analysis of the current and historical market sales and trends on a monthly basis;
- Support the Determining and maintaining product positioning, taking into account budget, margins, competition and market developments.;
- Proactively monitoring price proposals with regards to price positioning. Hereby also supporting the Product Manager in involving the Finance department and HQ and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines simultaneously;
- Updating and maintaining internal management systems in terms of prices, options, product descriptions (product catalog), competition for internet;
- Coordinating with and informing departments involved in product specification such as PR, Logistics, Trainings;
- Support in product introductions.
Requirements and desired skills:
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (HBO/HTS) in Marketing/Market Communication or similar;
Strong numerical and analytical skills;
Affinity and strong interest in the automotive sector;
Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines;
Proactive, creative and innovative;
Flexible, able to multitask and prioritize;
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite;
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Attention to detail, goal oriented and results driven;
Native proficiency in Dutch and bilingual proficiency in English.